Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Our little preschooler

Dylan has officially started his preschool year at Holy Family Elementary School. He is very excited to be going to school and making new friends. I have had a rough time realizing that my little boys are growing into men so quickly.

Dylan's teacher is Mrs. Bieker. We have been told that she is one of the best preschool teachers to have. Dylan really seems to enjoy her.

When I asked Dylan what he did his first day of school he said "I watched tv and I colored with markers." No wonder he had fun, those are his two favorite activities besides playing with cars.

My mom and I are planning on helping with the field trip on October 6th to the pumpkin patch. It is hard to beleive that it is that time of year already.

Last night we made a family trip to the trail camera location on the corner of our property. We have been having a lot of fun checking the pictures and seeing what kinds of creatures are roaming on our land. Lance is definately looking forward to shooting another great white tail this year and I am hoping to be able to get my first. Lance says it is something I have to do at least once. I think more than anything I am just looking forward to the deer jerky.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad Dylan is enjoying preschool! I wish we could just color and stuff all day. :) Hunting fever has begun at our house too. John is itching for it, and our TV is constantly on the hunting channel. I dont hunt either, but am looking forward to plenty of meat for jerky and chili. :) If you guys venture this way for Halloween, be sure to stop by...

    ReplyDelete